What are cookies?
Why are cookies needed?
Why are websites using cookies?
Cookies are used by most websites, some of which are essential for the operation of the website, while others are very useful for improving the services on the website, as they provide a great insight into the wishes of visitors.
For more information about cookies and their impact on you and your web browsing, visit www.aboutcookies.org
How to manage cookies on a PC? To disable cookies on our site, follow the steps below.
1. Click ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser and select ‘Settings’.
2. Click ‘Show Advanced Settings’, scroll to the Privacy section, and click the ‘Content Settings’ button.
3. Select “Allow Set Local Data”.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0
1. Click ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser and select ‘Internet Options’, then click the ‘Privacy’ tab.
1. Click ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser and select ‘Options.’ >
2. Then select the Privacy icon. >
3. Click ‘Cookies’ and select ‘Allow Pages to Create Cookies’.
1. Click the gear icon at the top of your browser and select the “Settings” option.
2. Click ‘Privacy’, then select ‘Disable the use of third-party cookies and advertising cookies.’
3. Click ‘Save’.
How to manage cookies on a Mac
To enable cookies on our website, follow the steps below.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 on OSX
1. Click on “Explorer” at the top of your browser and select the “Settings” option.
2. Scroll down to “Cookies” in the “Received Files” section.
3. Select the “Never ask” option.
Safari on OSX
1. Click “Safari” at the top of your browser and select the “Settings” option.
2. Click ‘Privacy’, and then ‘Enable cookie usage.’
3. Select “Only on visited pages”.
Mozilla and Netscape on OSX
1. Click on “Mozilla” or “Netscape” at the top of your browser and select the “Settings” option.
2. Scroll down to “Cookies” in the “Privacy and Security” section.
3. Select “Allow cookies only for the original webpage.”
1. Click “Menu” at the top of your browser and select “Settings”.
2. Then select “Options” and the “Advanced” tab.
3. Select the “Enable cookie usage” option.
|Urgently needed||Such cookies make it possible to use the essential components for the proper functioning of the website. Without these biscuits, the website would not normally function (for example, registration, purchase process, security …).|
|Analytics of the website||Used to collect information about how visitors use the website. It measures the number of visitors to the website, where they came from, and the pages they viewed. By observing this, the service on the website can be improved.|
|Social networks||Social networks need cookies to function properly.|
|Advertising||Cookies used by advertisers to serve ads to show you more targeted ads restrict the repetition of ads or measure the effectiveness of your campaigns.|
|Functional cookies||Cookies allow the site to remember some of your preferences (user name, language, region, etc.) and provides advanced features.|
Control of cookies